Sunday, February 7, 2010

red light sketchs

i drive a cab and i have a clip board fill with paper that
i draw on while sitting in my car. i go thru a
stack of paper a week just sketching because the job sucks
and i sit most of the day making no money , well this is this weeks stack
of sketches

Photobucket
burnt face


Photobucket
throwies and cobalt90

Photobucket

i like writing my name am just not good
at letters

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

DRUNKS thats my crew homie
Photobucket

Photobucket
old school

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
just some stuff for the comic t.o.t.m

Photobucket
this is a cabby i work with DON

Photobucket
hazel ideas
Photobucket

Photobucket
skat means shit ... get it now duh!
Photobucket

am pretty well know for napkin art .
this was sent to me the other day from my
friend chris it's has to be at least 5 years old
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment