Thursday, February 11, 2010

paintings that i like better then my other crap

Photobucket
'frog facts" this was a fun painting to work on
it's hanging above my head as i type this post.

Photobucket

"butter fly mob "

Photobucket
'BOB' i love bob , i wish i could be like bob ,
but i have such a shitty outlook on things .
i'll never come close .
this painting is the one i keep and the most
wanted by everyone that sees it .
maybe because it's painted on top of
real pot leaves .. and am friends
with a lot of stoners

Photobucket

"ikru" it means living . dan white told me the word,
he told me that he wanted to get it tattoo.
i asked my japanese friend he had no clue what it ment,
i looked it up and it means living . go for it danny
i want to get it also in nice script across my for arm

Photobucket
"pals'
my friend mike said i have a strong hold on being
loyal to people . i didn't think it was a bad trait .
untill my friends i grew up with hardly even bother
to talk with me theses day . and am alone most of the time
which makes me sad ...
. they all grew up i didn't .
"i guess u don't know the meaning of PALS"
- BILLY THE KID

Photobucket

YEAH THE TWIN TOWERS ON AND EMPTY STREET
WITH AND ORANGE SKY , LIKE THE WORLD WAS
ON FIRE . IF YOU LOOK CLOSEY THERES FACES IN THE SKY
.THIS WAS PAINTED IN 1997 .. ALONG WITH THE THIS ONE
below THE CITY ON FIRE

Photobucket
weird huh ????? ....
i traded this painting for a sweet glass piece .
that thing broke in two...@#$%!!!
.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the frog facts and the twin towers on the empty street with an orange sky, that one is really eery.

    ReplyDelete