Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mobile Up loads

i do alot of mobile uploads of drawing on my facebook page .
my page is private .so alot of people can't see what i'm uploading. which i find funny because my friend the other night said people look at my page and think i'm fucked up . when they can't even see what i'm writhing . and if your are able to read it !
sorry if you think that ,i have the same problems as everyone else i just word them crazier then most , but any way hear is some of " the sketch album " from facebook .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
rejected sketch from the cereal killers wall
Photobucket
fu man chew
Photobucket
wind breaker idea for haze i have to rework it
Photobucket
playing with 3d Photobucket
Photobucket
it's in the back of my head i swear i saw it
Photobucket
paranoid paranoid everyone is coming to get me
Photobucket
i really have to get serious on my book of penguin drawings
i love theses guys .
Photobucket
i did a bunch of these montages of floating stuff
it was going to be a seriers of paintings . floating in to each other
from canvase to canvas .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
left overs from the zine 7 that i never made
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
doodle at work
Photobucket
a tattoo for my friend
Photobucket
hazel tee i didnt really like
Photobucket
keep skate blocking everything well find something else to skate
Photobucket

some butter flys i felt like painting one morning .
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment